Thursday, June 18, 2009

Final Reflections

This was quite a journey. I feel confident now that I can do alot more technically than ever before.
I must admit that I would never have done this if it wasn't a "work" thing, but I am really glad that I was given the opportunity to learn this.
I had many wonderful challenges and discoveries. There was not enough time to thoroughly understand all of them.
It was a fun project, but definitely overwhelming to try and get so many exercises done in such a short period. I concentrated more on just completing the exercises than on actually "learning" the exercise. To actually understand the technology listed in each exercise I would need to be able to devote more time to it.
I must say that this program was very effective. I've learned some new jargon. I've also discovered that there are some cool programs such as Youtube and flickr.
I would certainly be willing to take part in future exercises, but more time needs to be allowed for completion if learning the technologies is the point of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment