Thursday, June 11, 2009

DeadlyDrivers Books


Well I was in my element here - I could spend all day listing all the really great books I have read!
My only concern would be how well represented Australian titles/authors are - if it uses amazon to search for the info it will definitely have a US bias, I searched for a couple of Australians and got them but they were fairly recent publications.
This is a site I can see myself coming back to in my private life but not sure has a great use for libraries except as a readers advisory tool to recommend to readers that they start their own shelf so they can gain reading recommendations/reviews from other people.
As I have a fear of becoming forgetful in my old age I think this is a great site to help me remember all those books I loved to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment