Thursday, June 11, 2009




Technorati
I know I've said it before but it still amazes me that people have time to create blogs on such a variety of topics, this was particularly obvious when I looked at "Blogger Central" and selected the "popular" page on Technorati.

Before finding out about Technorati, I would just have done a Google Blog search to find blogs on a subject of interest so it is good to know there are other ways of finding blogs if you need to.


When I searched for "bookmobile" as a keyword search 207 results were located. When I used the same search term but selected the tagged advanced search option I retrieved 37 results, many of which were the same results as found during the keyword search. I'm presuming this is because the blogs have included the tag "bookmobile". I was particularly intrigued by The Camel Bookmobile of Kenya, books delivered by camel!

No comments:

Post a Comment